Friday, December 18, 2009

Aaaahhhh

Aaaahhhh . . . the first Friday night of the school's Christmas vacation ~ if I walked down memory lane (back 13 1/2 years to Soldotna), I'd be sitting with our church family by the fireplace out at Solid Rock. We'd be enjoying supper, playing games, and tubing down the hill. Remember?

Instead, I just returned home from a dinner at Las Mag's, walking up the sidewalks of WF hand-in-hand with Pops, enjoying the snow falling and the pretty street decorations! What a great start to a relaxing evening . . . movies and a fire, still yet to be enjoyed!

3 comments:

Amandrew Brown said...

good times and great memories... I haven't thought about Solid Rock tubing in a while.

Anonymous said...

It is beginning to seem alot like Christmas!!!!!nanajane

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

man, I loved going to Solid Rock. I miss sledding and the snow. however, I am looking forward to new memories and traditions this coming week with you guys.
Adam