Monday, September 6, 2010

Gorgeous day


I know all of you enjoy sleeping in on your days off from work . . . but, last night when Pops and I realized that the temps were dropping into the mid-50's, we knew that an early morning walk in Joyner Park in that cool brisk air was definitely calling our names!

After our walk we mosied down to Village Deli for a yummy breakfast date; and then made a short visit and enjoyed a friend's smile.

I know the coming week will bring another bout of very hot weather, but I surely have enjoyed these two days of "Fallish" respite . . . so much so that I decided to do "Fall" today. So out came the wreaths and a few moments of enjoying the flowers that are in full bloom at this time of the year . . . . . . and even a butterfly, come to visit.
Happy Fall, Family! I love you. I hope that you have found this to have been a gorgeous day, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make me so happy a note on home front, my dearest daughter that you paint just beautiful pictures to see and imagine, I really look forward to them each day,Thank you for letting God use you to make me happy, nana